Friday, April 8, 2011

Just For You :)

Dear My lovely Bobo,



I never want to be with no one else except but you. You make me feel special in so many ways that you choose me over all those pretty looking girls. You always make my day when its not going to well and i thank you for that. I love it when you put your arms around me so that you could tell the whole morld that i am yours. I love it when you randomly whisper to my ear telling me how much you love me. Youa always say that you love me more than i do. But thats just not possible because you mean the whole world to me and without you it feels like im loosing a part of me.


Does not mean promises cant be broken.But because of our love towards each other, we will never be apart. Most of people said, we are suit together. But what they dont know is that we are meant to be together forever, INSYAALLAH.. We belong together, I LOVE YOU MUHD HAFIZ BIN AZIZ

Love Myspace Comments


No comments: