Wednesday, September 15, 2010

i miss my late boyfriend

A minute ago, I feel so down, thinking about you and my horrible life.
It seems that those pictures are holding me back yet
I couldn’t bear to delete them.
Never when we were together did I know that we would end up like this.
It’s like we were so close together, so used to having each other around.
In every single day.

We haven't missed for even a single day to meet.
Yet the next moment, you’re gone and really gone.
It’s really hard to believe, and it took me alot to carry myself here
trying very very hard to smile.
Some one will know how I really feel, I hope.
It’s been three years, I still feel like breaking down sometimes.
I hate that ache in my heart.
I hate to cry every single day.
But I just couldn't stop my tears.
I miss you way too much.
All I know now, my life is meaningless without you.
All things I do now are all about nothing.
I don't live my life properly.
I don't treat people like I used to. I'm not like the old me.

I'll pray for you no matter what..
Al-fatihah 2 you.... :(

No comments: